Welcome to https://getrealestateready.com.au (our Site).
This Site gives you an opportunity to browse and purchase products and services offered by Get Real Estate Ready (GRER) (ABN 75 612 980 519) and Bec Davis (we, us).
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site, as well as GRER/Bec Davis products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact Bec Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
Bec Davis products and services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
Acceptance of Terms
1. By accessing, downloading or using the products and services offered on our Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
2. We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to contact us at email@example.com and immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
3. All GRER/Bec Davis products and services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the products and/ or services, purports to offer legal, financial, medical, tax or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
4. GRER/Bec Davis provides support, guidance and tools for you to achieve results, but any decision you make, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is your sole responsibility. Your success depends on many factors.
5. Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
6. You acknowledge and agree that GRER/Bec Davis, employees and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out of any decision made by you at any time.
7. GRER/Bec Davis cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get specific results with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. You acknowledge that there is an inherent risk in any activity and agree there is no guarantee that you will achieve specific results as an outcome of your purchase of our products and/or services.
8. Any financial representations referenced by us on the Site, in our videos, forums or during the provision of our services are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered as promises for actual or future performance.
Providing Your Details
9. Before you purchase our products and/or services, you must provide personal contact details.
10. You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date details, as requested, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes.
11. We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
13. When using our products and/or services, you may be given access to Facebook groups, other online or in person forums (GRER Community) in which you may post comments, photos, messages or other material (Your Content). When posting Your Content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through this Site or our GRER Comunity any of the following:
a. Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, abusive, offensive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
b. Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
c. Information that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s consent.
d. Information that constitutes promotion or advertisement for groups, events or activities organised through competing social clubs, activity sites and internet platforms, except as otherwise expressly permitted by us.
e. Any information or content that impersonates any person or entity.
f. Any material, non-public information about companies without authorisation to do so.
g. Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
14. By posting or otherwise publishing Your Content on our Site or GRER Community, you:
a. Grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit Your Content in any form and for any purpose;
b. Warrant that you have the right to grant the above licences;
c. Warrant that Your Content does not breach these Terms; and
d. Consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
15. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
a. Review, modify, reformat, reject or remove Your Content that, in our opinion, violates these Terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
b. Monitor use of the Site, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
Code of Conduct
16. Our Site and GRER Community is a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environment.
17. Whilst using this Site and/or our GRER Community, we ask that you not:
a. Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
b. Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
c. Infringe other user’s privacy rights.
d. Violate the intellectual property of others.
e. Post anything that contains software viruses, worms or any other harmful code; or
f. Use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access our Site or any related data or information.
18. We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our products and/or services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other GRER product and/or services participants (Participants) and representatives of GRER
19. You agree:
a. That any confidential information shared by Participants or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to us.
b. Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants during coaching sessions.
c. That all materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorised by us.
d. That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
20. While you are free to discuss your personal results from our services, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the Participants in the strictest of confidence.
Right to Suspend, Terminate or Refund
21. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Site, the GRER Community or our products and/or services generally, if you breach any of these Terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
22. Refunds are not provided for our products and/or services, including where you have been given access to Our Content or our GRER Community, whether accessed by you or not, unless we are in breach of the Australian Consumer Law, as set out in Schedule 2 to the Australian and Competition Act 2010 (Cth).
23. Some of our payments are operated through an online and automated billing system (Online Payment). Where your payments are made via Online Payment:
a. You agree to ensure sufficient funds are available in your nominated account to meet any account withdrawals made by us on their scheduled due dates.
b. If payment is defaulted or not received, you authorise us to debit any outstanding funds from your nominated account without need for notification at a future date.
24. Where another agent or enterprise is debiting funds pursuant to an arrangement entered into with us, you also affirm the same rights and undertakings explained in these Terms to them.
25. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any product or service, at our discretion, if payment is defaulted.
26. We reserve the right to on-sell or otherwise authorise a debt-collection or other authorised agency to collect any amount not paid by you.
27. We reserve the right to inform credit watch monitoring services of ongoing defaults trends or payment-avoiding strategies employed where we deem it is appropriate.
28. We endeavour to work with clients who have financial difficulties to ensure actions such as those listed above do not happen. If you are having difficulties or require a payment plan, please contact us.
29. In circumstances where we invoice you for payment, payment is due and payable by the payment date noted on the invoice. Failure to make payment by the payment date may lead to suspension of use of our product and/or services.
30. The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded. Such rights include, but are not limited to, those rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
31. We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with any of our Site, GRER Community or Our Content.
32. In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorised use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon this Site, GRER Community or Our Content.
33. You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, products, services or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms. We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our Site, GRER Community or through use of our products or services.
34. If a dispute arises between the parties in relation to these Terms, the dispute must be dealt with in accordance with this clause and any party claiming that a dispute exists must notify the other party to the dispute (Second Party) in writing of the nature of the dispute.
35. In the case of claims against us, all notices are to be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org.
36. If the dispute is not resolved by agreement within five (5) business days of the Second Party receiving the notice referred to above, either party may refer the matter to mediation conducted by a mediator agreed between the parties within a further five (5) business days or failing agreement within that period, as appointed by the executive director for the time being of the Australian Commercial Disputes Centre Limited.
37. Once a mediator is appointed, the parties agree that:
a. The costs of the mediator shall be borne equally between the disputing parties.
b. The chosen mediator shall determine the procedures for mediation.
c. The chosen mediator will not have the power or authority to make any other determination in relation to the dispute.
38. If the parties have not mediated a resolution of the dispute within ten (10) business days of the selection of a mediator, neither party shall be obliged to continue any attempt at mediation under this clause, and either party may then commence such legal proceedings as it considers fit in relation to the dispute.
39. Nothing in this clause prevents a party from commencing proceedings seeking urgent interlocutory relief from a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction to hear the matter, if, in that party’s reasonable opinion, it is necessary to protect their rights.
40. Despite the existence of a dispute the parties must continue to comply with their obligations under the contract.
41. This clause survives termination of these Terms.
42. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Victoria to determine any matter or dispute which arises between us.
43. We welcome enquiries or feedback on our Site. Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
44. If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or GRER products or services, please email us email@example.com.
Trading Name: Get Real Estate Ready
ABN: 75 612 980 519
Telephone Number: 0414 319 767